We look forward to welcoming everyone in person to our 2021 SPARK Forum. With the continuing pandemic, we are also mindful of member concerns and will take appropriate steps to maintain a healthy environment. The safety and wellbeing of members is always SPARK’s first concern. Working with The Breakers, the SPARK Forum will be both safe and respectful of participants.
Keeping everyone safe requires all of us to respect each other and follow safety protocols and guidelines established by The Breakers, State of Florida and the CDC. For our part, SPARK is taking the following steps.
First, if you are not vaccinated, we recommend you not attend. Sessions will be taped and available post-conference on SPARK’s website.
For those attending in person, SPARK is taking the following measures to protect attendees:
- Provide attendees with easily identifiable name badges to let others know you prefer to socially distance
- Provide masks at all sessions and ask members to please wear one while in meeting rooms
- Provide sanitation stations at every session, registration and the exhibitor hall
- Request the Breakers set up rooms with extra spacing for social distancing
- When possible, we will move dining outdoors
All those who attend an in-person event understand that such attendance presents some level of risk. However, after more than a year of dealing with COVID we know that common sense precautions go a long way in minimizing the threat of exposure. Please refrain from attending events if you are displaying common symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to others who are infected with COVID-19 in the 10 days before the event. Also, please make use of the safeguards SPARK and the Breakers have available to limit exposure. Here are some links for further guidance from both the CDC and the Breakers:
- Here is CDC’s link to How to Protect Yourself & Others.
- Please check The Breaker’s COVID link to learn the latest guidelines for coming to and staying at the hotel.
We will continue to work closely with the event venue and look forward to seeing everyone who can join us.