Schedule & Topics
We’re in the process of building out the full schedule of events for the 2021 program.
Our event begins with a scramble golf tournament on Sunday at 8AM. Conference formally beings with a cocktail reception with exhibitors from 6-8PM, followed by networking with a special guest at The Breakers Beach Club from 8-10PM.
Sessions begin on Monday at 8AM, after a 7AM continental breakfast with exhibitors. Event continues with a cocktail reception with exhibitors from 5-7PM, followed by an after-hours cigar networking social at 9PM at The Breakers Beach Club. Sessions continue on Tuesday and conclude at 1PM.
Here’s a preliminary snapshot of topics being covered:
- Keynote with Charlie Nelson, VOYA Financial
- Solving for Lifetime Income: The Path Forward
- Role ESG Plays in DC retirement plans
- Aggregators Changing the Distribution Landscape
- Platform Modernization
- Designing Impactful, Post-Pandemic Financial Wellness Program
- State of Retirement 2025 & Beyond
- Lifetime Income – 2 Years Since the SECURE Act
- Cybersecurity & Privacy
- Asset Managers Outlook in this Consolidating World
- Using Alternatives in Retirement
- Advisor panel: What Advisors Want
- Lifetime Income: Managing Decumulation Strategies
- PEP: Welcome to the World, Now What?
- Washington Regulatory & Legislative Update
- Future of Retirement for Plan Sponsors & Participants