Evolving Retirement Industry Series
Digital newsfeed delivering in-depth content from industry leaders and insiders on current issues that affect our diverse readership. Regular features include:
- Washington update – Analysis of current and pending legislative and regulatory activity that affects retirement plan sponsors, participants and service providers.
- Research roundup – Insight into trends that are shaping the retirement market based on quantitative studies of the attitudes and behavior of plan sponsors and participants.
- Commentary – on a variety of topics geared towards investment managers and advisors.
- Consultant’s corner – Drawing on the expertise of a variety of industry consultants, articles offer perspectives on current plan sponsor behaviors, trends or issues.
- SPARK perspective – Summary of SPARK activities shaping federal retirement policy.
- Member profiles – Gain a unique perspective on retirement industry leaders through profiles of their business and personal lives.
Annual Marketplace Update
The definitive study of the retirement plan marketplace including an outlook on retirement-related legislation and commentary on developing industry issues from noted experts. A key benefit of SPARK membership.
A standardized RFP package, developed by SPARK, to assist advisors, consultants and plan sponsors to prepare and evaluate requests for proposal (RFPs) for 401(k) and other defined contribution retirement plans.
SPARK Data Format
An industry standard for sending financial, non-financial and compliance information for 401(k) and other Defined Contribution (DC) plans, Defined Benefit (DB) and Non-Qualified retirement plans.