Evolving Retirement Industry Series
Digital newsfeed delivering in-depth content from industry leaders and insiders on current issues that affect our diverse readership. Regular features include:
- Washington update – Analysis of current and pending legislative and regulatory activity that affects retirement plan sponsors, participants and service providers.
- Research roundup – Insight into trends that are shaping the retirement market based on quantitative studies of the attitudes and behavior of plan sponsors and participants.
- Commentary – on a variety of topics geared towards investment managers and advisors.
- Consultant’s corner – Drawing on the expertise of a variety of industry consultants, articles offer perspectives on current plan sponsor behaviors, trends or issues.
- SPARK perspective – Summary of SPARK activities shaping federal retirement policy.
- Member profiles – Gain a unique perspective on retirement industry leaders through profiles of their business and personal lives.
The definitive study of the retirement plan marketplace including an outlook on retirement-related legislation and commentary on developing industry issues from noted experts. A key benefit of SPARK membership.
A standardized RFP package, developed by SPARK, to assist advisors, consultants and plan sponsors to prepare and evaluate requests for proposal (RFPs) for 401(k) and other defined contribution retirement plans.
Not a member, but would like to purchase the RFP Guide? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An industry standard for sending financial, non-financial and compliance information for 401(k) and other Defined Contribution (DC) plans, Defined Benefit (DB) and Non-Qualified retirement plans.