The SPARK Institute recognizes individual proficiency in the retirement savings plan industry with two professional designations, which are backed by our academic partner, Bryant University.
The SPARK Accredited Retirement Plan Consultant Designation The SPARK Accredited Retirement Plan Consultant (ARPC) designation is awarded to sales and marketing professionals who have met the eligibility requirements and successfully completed an examination.
The SPARK Accredited Retirement Plan Specialist Designation The SPARK Accredited Retirement Plan Specialist (ARPS) designation is earned by administrative and recordkeeping professionals who have demonstrated their proficiency in plan operations completing the required coursework and exams.
Benefits of Certification
A SPARK designation:
- Verifies knowledge
- Demonstrates professionalism
- Enhances credibility
- Demonstrates proficiency
- Learn more about the SPARK ARPC and ARPS designation programs.
In addition to the knowledge and skills gained through SPARK’s professional designation programs, earning a SPARK designation also provides:
- The right to publish the designation on business cards, stationery and other professional documents
- Verification of the designation on the SPARK website
- Electronic semi-annual updates to the program materials