SPARK/DCIIA Public Policy Series
Register for our second-annual Public Policy Series collaboration with DCIIA focused on the legislative and regulatory environment. Event dates:
May 4-6, 2021 – Domestic focus
June 23-25, 2021 – Global focus
One registration covers you for both events – attend any or all sessions in the series!
View agenda, available sponsorships & our speaker lineup
- The 117th Congress: What’s in Store for Retirement Plans?
- What’s on the Policy Shopping List with a New Administration?
- Minding the Gap: Democratizing U.S. Savings
- Are PEPs the Future of Retirement Plans?
- Cyber Security
- Tax Policy to Improve Retirement Security
- Expanding Workplace Savings: Seeking a Holistic Lifelong Approach
- A Conversation with Retirement Regulators
- How to Engage with Policy Makers
- Impact of COVID on DC Savings
- State Data Privacy Laws and Retirement Plans
- Keynote: Technology Within Our Industry
- Missing Participants: DOL Has Spoken – Now What?
- Pros/cons of mandatory coverage
- Varying fiduciary models
- Workplace of the future
- Evolution of DC systems globally
- Deeper dives into specific DC systems