Public Policy Series Topics
Global & Domestic Policy
Gain insights on critical trends in DC workplace investment plans, with a view to evolving best practices, at this summer’s joint public policy conference, hosted by SPARK and Defined Contribution Institutional Investment Association (DCIIA).
Some of our topics include:
- Update from the Hill
- Universal Workplace Savings Plans
- Public Pensions & Aftermath of COVID-19
- PEPs/MEPs: What’s Next
- How the World Saves
- Engaging Participants Post Crisis
- Lifetime Income
- Litigation Panel
- Trust: The Most Important Factor
- Financial Wellness
- Will Europe Embrace DC Savings?
- Deep Dive on SECURE
- Fraud Prevention in the Retirement Industry
- State of Fiduciary Duty
Featured conferees include elected government officials, policy experts, academics and of course practitioners from across the spectrum of record-keeping, asset management, personal wealth management and financial technologies.