TPA Membership Benefits*
For more information please contact Robert Wuelfing, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call The SPARK Institute Inc. at (860) 658-5058.
- Institutional membership in The SPARK Institute entitling five employees to receive all materials and communications from the Institute.
- Attend our annual Executive Summit, Leadership and Board meetings throughout the year, which will provide unmatched opportunities for relaxed networking with your peers, as well as timely presentations and discussions of interest to senior business leaders.
- Have access to the “Members Only” materials and sections of The SPARK Institute website.
- Receive regular updates and analysis regarding critical issues affecting our industry.
- Gain insights into the latest industry best practices, concerns and legal developments from other senior level executives and industry experts.
- Receive the quarterly SPARK Journal, and annual Marketplace Update report.
- Attend or exhibit at the SPARK conferences at membership rates.
- Advocacy on important issues by the only trade association dedicated to advancing positions for a broad cross section of retirement plan industry service and investment providers.
* TPA membership is available only to companies whose primary business is providing record keeping services to retirement plans. Companies (including affiliates) that offer proprietary investment products are not eligible to join as TPA members. TPA membership is only available to new SPARK Institute members, and is subject to acceptance by the Institute. Independently owned and operated “affiliated” entities must obtain separate memberships. The SPARK Institute’s priorities and positions are set by our Board of Directors. For additional information about a full Board Seat Membership please click here.