Full Board Seat Membership Benefits
As a full member with a board seat, your company will:
- Play a key role in the Institute by voting on critical decisions about our priorities and positions.
- Attend our annual Executive Summit, Leadership Series events, and annual board meetings which provide unmatched occasions to network with industry executives.
- Get the first opportunity to serve on the Government Relations Committee, lead task forces and attend Institute meetings with regulators, legislators and other industry trade groups.
- Receive regular updates and analysis regarding critical issues affecting our industry, including the opportunity to shape our positions in comment letters to legislators and regulators.
- Receive the quarterly SPARK Journal and annual Marketplace Update reports.
- Be entitled to designate 10 additional employees in addition to the Board Member, to receive all materials and communications from the Institute and the Government Relations Committee. These individuals will also be eligible to serve on the committees.
- Gain insights into the latest industry best practices, concerns and legal developments from other senior level executives and industry experts.
Please contact Marlene Jung, Chief Financial Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (860) 658-5058 for a membership application or additional information on becoming a member of The SPARK Institute.