Classroom Training Course Features
The SPARK Institute, Inc. delivers retirement plan industry courses in classroom sessions with a minimum of 10 attendees.
Following is information about how the classroom sessions are structured:
- Each classroom session is facilitated by at least one certified instructor.
- Examples and exercises help the learner apply the new concepts that are being taught.
- Case studies provide the opportunity for learners to apply their new knowledge in complex, but real world scenarios.
- A Participant Manual is provided that covers all of the material in the program and is designed to be a desk reference tool.
- All activity is team based so that attendees have the opportunity to learn from their colleagues as well as the instructor.
- Successful completion of the classroom session requires attendance at a minimum of 90% of the classroom session, active participation in all of the activities (as evaluated by the instructor), and a passing score of 70% on any quizzes.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org